Law Offices of
& Associates, PLLC
By retaining me and my firm, you will have the personal attention of an attorney with over 15 years of immigration experience devoted to your case from start to finish. Whether for an individual or company, I will assist you in reviewing your current status, your desired result, and in making well-informed, educated decisions as to your immigration strategy, with attendant risks and rewards. I will then handle every step of the process.
Business, Family, Individual Representation
* H1-B1. Including exceptions to the cap.
* PERM labor certifications.
* Medical professionals. Experience with the issues facing foreign doctors taking the MLE, participating in residency programs, and obtaining full time positions.
* H2A and H2B. Farm and other employers.
* L, E, O and other temporary work visas.
* Family-based immigration applications: marriage, including the two year review and K fiancé visas.
* Large or small business enterprise compliance review and maintenance -- I-9 review.
Main offices in Washington, DC. Frequent travel and interviewing in Virginia, including Bath, Highland, Rockbridge, Augusta, Alleghany, Botetourt, and Craig counties, Roanoke, Harrisburg, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Staunton, Waynesboro, Lexington, Charlottesville, Blacksburg, Beckley, White Sulfur Springs, Covington. West Virginia: Pocahontas county, Lewisburg, Charleston. North Carolina's Outer Banks, especially Ocracoke. Nice and St. Paul, France. Person to person interviews by appointment only.